Consistency, speed and quality for Interface planet are the vital factors which help in achieving high performance. Businesses and governments that are successful achieving high performance have closed the gap between business needs and solution delivery.
Interface planet’s delivery experience packaged into this approach provides differentiated capabilities to meet “time-cost-quality” demands, thereby helping to control costs, meet deadlines and master risks while contributing to delivering high-quality solutions that help businesses and governments on their journey to high performance.
Interface planet methodology involves a wide range of task at every single stage of a product designing spread over Inception, Elaboration, Production and Transition.
Our highly customized methodology plan work together at different level of development and domestic process to make sure that the outcome we provide is best in quality and functioning. We have different set of protocols and policies at each level of production ensuring that result of any level does not affect the process of next level and ultimately the end result. However Quality assurance is invariably a part of each process and is integrally placed in every dimension of development.
We, here at Interface planet, follow a certain set of methodology:
- Requirement Engineering: The very first and most important thing is requirement testing in which we go through the client’s requirement summarizes the objectives, stakeholders, assumptions, and recommendations associated with the project in detail.
- Sampling: In this we create a prototype and check whether the system is working at different points from the communication, reference and derivation made. The prototyping job done at Interface planet ensures great precisions and a high-quality end-result in and around diverse product outcome perspectives.
- System architecture and designing: The major tasks involved in this stage are Project Monitoring, Risk Management, Design Planning and Test Planning. At this stage, we collaborate all the module together and check whether the system works under all the pressure. We emphasize on system Architecture building and designing, which is the most basic part of development
- Development and unit testing at each level: Unit testing involves testing at the time of development. Unit testing is done simultaneously with the coding part. It helps in preventing future system failure. In this phase we bring the latest technical and conceptual constituents together to help us define and devise a robust and refined application.
- Testing: Development of any software is incomplete without the testing the quality of any product.
- Implementation: Trial implementation is done to ensure that the system developed fits well in your work environment and performs just as it was expected to. If any constraints are found at this stage, it is again given to testing level where it gets fixed.
- UAT: User acceptance testing (UAT) is the last phase of the software testing process. During UAT, actual software users test the software to make sure it can handle required tasks in real-world scenarios, according to specifications. UAT is one of the final and critical software project procedures that must occur before newly developed software is rolled out to the market. UAT is also known as beta testing, application testing or end user testing.
- Release: After successful testing the product is delivered / deployed to the customer for their use.
- Maintenance: Once when the customers starts using the developed system then the actual problems comes up and needs to be solved from time to time. This process where the care is taken for the developed product is known as maintenance.