- Platinum Visa offers card members %1 cash back
- Applicants can respond to their offer online
Regardless of past credit history, in today’s market consumers are finding it easier and easier to earn cash back on purchases. Currently one of the most hassle-free ways to start earning cash back comes in the form of a Credit One Platinum Visa card. Individuals who have received a special offer from Credit One can go to the 3tq8lc page to get started with their mission to obtain a cash back credit card. Those who end up being issued a card will enjoy 1% cash back on groceries OR 1.1% cash back on dining purchases and 1% cash back on everything else (link to cash back terms posted through the 3tq8lc page).
Let’s Get a Little More Familiar With Credit One Bank
- Credit One bank is one of the leading credit card providers in the United States with over 6 million card members across the country
- It appears customer service is a top priority for Credit One as 85% of card members surveyed state they would recommend the bank to a friend
- Credit One began operating in 1984 out of San Rafael, California before moving its headquarters to Las Vegas, NV in 1998
The arc logo associated with Credit One represents the connection between the bank and its card members together on a path towards a positive credit future
Credit One provides support to great organizations like Big Brothers & Big Sisters, Habitat for Humanity, Family Promise, YMCA, and U.S. Vets
- The bank is no stranger to community involvement as 20% of its senior leaders serve on the boards of local non-profit agencies
When beginning the application process at the 3tq8lc page, applicants should make sure they have their Approval Code (code that came with offer) and Social Security Numbers ready (they will be needed). Those with questions concerning the status of an application should call Credit One’s application information line.
Credit One Applicant Information LineOn this topic: US Bank Credit Offer: See more about usbank com myoffer website
- 1-800-752-5493 (available from 5 AM to 9 PM PT Monday through Friday and 6:30 AM to 5 PM PT Saturday & Sunday)