AARP Play Games 2
- Provides a variety of brain games for senor citizen in a desperate attempt to keep their memory sharp in old age
- Administered by AARP, Inc., formerly the American Association of Retired Persons
- AARP Customer service by phone 1-888-687-2277 or by mail 601 E Street, NW Washington DC 20049 (Toll-Free Spanish: 1-877-342-2277)
From the AARP Play Games 2 site:
“Have fun working your memory and problem-solving and language skills with these new online games. Adjust the game to your skill level and see how you rate next to top players.”
AARP claims these brain games help improve memory in the elderly but experts argue over if actual overall brain improvement can result from these games. Please keep in mind that AARP is a big component of the “five pillars” lifestyle which features “eating smart, being fit, working your mind, socializing, and stressing less”.
Popular AARP Play Games 2
- The Right Word: matching vocabulary word game
- Writing in the Stars: put problems solving abilities to the test!
- The Squeaking Mouse: visual and auditory memory strengthening
- Private Eye: Take a wild guess
- Entangled Figures: This sounds like the perfect thriller movie title but is actually a fun ID objects game
In order to play each game the visitor will have to provide their gender (male or female), level of education (high school, some college or college degree) and year of birth. Each game will take about 5 seconds to load is is accompanied by a ad. Please note that users DO NOT have to be a member of AARP in order to play these brain games. For those interested in AARP Membership please check out the following benefits…
AARP Member Benefits ($16 yearly)
- Shopping and travel discounts
- AARP the Magazine by mail
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
By joining AARP customers will also receive updated on important policy changes in regards to US healthcare, Medicare, and Social Security. AARP prides themselves as being the voice in Washington DC for old people.