Apply My Exchange
- Apply for a new career directly through the Exchange jobs webpage
- Search for jobs with online portal or through an Exchange Job Fair
Job-seekers looking for a new start with a stand-up company will surely want to take a close look at starting a career with the Exchange. To begin the search for a new job applicants will need to access the internet and go directly to the Apply My Exchange webpage. Once at the company’s job page applicants can search for a job through the Apply Now or Job Fairs links. Applicants that opt to search through the Apply Now link can search for openings by keywords, career areas, vacancy number, employment category, or job type. Job-seekers that prefer to make their first impression in a face to face manner can click the Job Fairs link to view a calendar of the Exchanges 2016 Job Fair events and locations.
Why work for the Exchange?
- The Exchange has been honored with numerous employment awards including the Military Times “Best for Vets” award and the US Veterans Magazine “Best of the Best” award
- Applicants will not have to worry whether or not they will be given a fair shake as the Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Most of the employment benefits start from day one and include medical, dental, pension, and paid time off
- Opportunities can be found in many different places as the Exchange has 40,000 jobs in 20 different career areas
The Army & Air Force Exchange service is a Department of Defense organization providing tax-free shopping to over 12 million military members. The organization ranks in the top 50 list of largest United States retailers at rank 47. Unlike most business the Exchange gives two-thirds of its profits to the Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marines. 2% of the organizations budget comes from the United States government with the rest being generated through the Exchanges sales of goods and services.