Bank Of America Checks
- Order checks online through BOA online banking
- Shop for check designs, customize checks and even expedite shipping for an extra fee
- The site/service is administered by Bank Of America – 100 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28255 – 1.800.652.1111 (for personal accounts) or 1.800.234.6147 (for small business accounts
To order checks online through BOA online banking customers will need to access their account and then navigate to the help & support page then select common topics or checking & savings accounts and then select the Order checks or deposit slips/Review order status option. The amount of money a customer will have to pay for check ordering will depend on the account and the amount of checks requested (customized checks will cost more than cookie cutter checks).
BOA Checks FAQ
- Allow up to 2 weeks for the checks to be delivered (but normally the checks should arrive in less than a week)
- Cost for the checks will be automated withdrawn from the customers Bank Of America checking account
- BOA has partnered with Harland Clarke to fulfill check reordering to customers
- Customers can check the status of an order by accessing online banking and going to “Order checks or deposit slips/Review order status” option
Who is Harland Clarke?
- San Antonio based payment solutions firm
- Caters to financial institutions; investment firms; the general public and business-to-business clients
- Provides payment solutions to over 12,000 business and commercial clients
- Employs over 3,700 people nationwide
Harland Clarke is based at 10931 Laureate Drive San Antonio, Texas 7824 (Corporate Headquarters) and 133 Peachtree Street Atlanta, Georgia 30303 (Regional HQ). The firm conducts business in all 50 US states to include Puerto Rico. MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. is the parent company to Harland and they have an annual revenue over $1.2 billion.