Bank Ozarks Online Banking
- Username and password are needed to login
- New users can complete online enrollment
- Bank of the Ozarks Contact info is available
In this day and age it’s hard to find a bank that doesn’t offer online banking. What tends to make the difference for some customers is the ease of which the online banking platform can be used. Bank of the Ozarks appears to meet customer expectations with its user friendly online banking portal. Those who need to login to an account can do so in just a few seconds by going to the Bank of the Ozarks online banking login page and selecting which account to sign into (Personal Banking, Lockbox Access, Loan Payments, Business Banking, Credit Cards, Wealth Management). Those who select a Personal Banking account can enter a username and password before hitting the Login button to gain account access. Customers who have yet to register for online banking can begin the registration process by clicking the Enroll in Online Banking link posted underneath the login fields.
About Bank of the Ozarks
- The bank was founded in 1903 in Jasper, Arkansas as a community bank
- In 1979 controlling interest of the bank was purchased by George Gleason
- Bank of the Ozarks has grown to more than 250 offices located in 9 states
- States the bank operates in includes FL, AL, GA, AR, TX, CA, NC, SC, and NY
After clicking the Enroll in Online Banking link an online form must be completed with an account type, account number, Social Security Number, name, address, date of birth, and email address before clicking the Begin Enrollment button to continue. Those who are interested in finding a nearby Bank of the Ozarks can click the Locations button posted at the bottom of the enrollment page to bring up a search map. Customers with questions for the bank can try reaching out via phone between the hours of 7 AM and 6 PM Monday through Friday and 7 AM to 12 PM on Saturdays (Central Time).
Bank of the Ozarks Contact Information
- PO Box 8811, Little Rock, AR 72231