Bed Bath Rebates
- Track a Bed Bath and Beyond rebate online
- Requires the BBB tracking number, name or company name to find the rebate
- The site is managed by Parago, Inc. with authorization from Bed Bath and Beyond – 650 Liberty Ave Union, NJ 07083 – (908) 688-0888 – Fax Number: (908) 688-6483
Please note BBB rebate center Web Chat Agents are available on Mon – Fri from 7 am- 11:00 pm, Sat from 8 am – 11:00 pm and Sun from 9 am to 11:00 pm (all times Central). The tracking number is always email to the customer after a purchase has been made. For lost receipts MOST BBB stores can reprint the receipt, especially paying via credit card and know the exact date of the purchase.
Other Bed Bath Rebates Notes
- In the event the rebate postmark date has passed the rebate will not qualify
- Missing the UPC or receipt? Please write to: BED BATH AND BEYOND Rebate Program re-submission Department, P.O. Box 540156, El Paso, TX 88554-0156
- Customers can also check the status of a BBB rebate by phone by dialing the toll-free number provided on the rebate form
- To check the balance of a prepaid card, click here
Common questions associated with a BBB rebate include “I checked the status of my rebate and it states that my rebate is invalid. What do I need to do to receive my rebate?” and “I submitted my rebate more than six weeks ago, can you check the status?”.
Bed Bath & BeyondOn this topic: Total www.DollarTreeFeedback.com customer survey program on the internet: read about dollartreefeedback.com survey
- Founded in 1971 by Warren Eisenberg and Leonard Feinstein
- The firm was originally called Bed ‘n Bath and was rooted in Northern Jersey
- Had over 15 stores by 1985 in California and New Jersey (Linens ‘n Things and Pacific Linens took notice)
- Has revenues around 10 billion US Dollars annually
Bed Bath & Beyond specializes in the sales of bedding, bath towels, cookware and of course kitchen electrics. BBB can usually be found in suburbia shopping malls across the US and caters to people making between $40,000 and $100,000 a year in income.