Bite Size Beats
- Beats can be recorded and submitted online
- Promo can be shared through social media
- Winning beat could be used an M&M’s ad
Anyone who has ever had big dreams of becoming a famous recording artist now has the golden opportunity to live out their fantasy (albeit on a slightly less dramatic level) thanks to the M&M’s Bite Size Beats promotion. Those who wish to record a beat for a chance that it may be picked up by Mars for use in an M&M’s ad can get started by going to the Bite Size Beats page and confirming their age. Once the age has been confirmed, participants can set out on a musical adventure of recording their own beat by dragging one of the 4 available icons (Beats, Effect, Melodies, Voices) and dropping it on one of the 5 M&M’s characters. After dropping the icons the M&M’s characters will begin to harmonize a personalized beat according to which icons were chosen. Those who have composed a beat they are happy with can hit the Record icon to put it on wax (actually it’s digital but nostalgia goes a long way).
A Look at the M&M’s Bite Size Beats Submission Terms
- Participants must be legal residents of the United States and at least the age of majority in their state
- All beats must be submitted no later than September 30th, 2017 at 12 AM EST in order to be considered
- Those who submit a beat that ends up being selected by Mars will be contacted about the success via email
- Mars is under no obligation to use a beat that has been selected and recorders are not entitled to compensation
After a beat has been successfully recorded a brief entry form will need to be completed with a name (first name and initial of last name), city and state (optional), email address, song title, and who the song is dedicated to (optional). Those who want to pass along the promotion on social media can click the links provided at the top of the Bite Size Beats page (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram).
Mars Inc. Contact Number