Care 2 Comment
- 3 pieces of information needed to get started
- General Inquires contact information available
There should always be a way for customers to express their feelings when it comes to an event that conjures as much emotion as a trip to the veterinarian. Those who take their pets to Companion Care Vets can let the clinic know exactly how they felt about the visit by taking the online survey at the Care 2 Comment page. To get started with the survey a clinic or location number must be entered along with a transaction or customer number. After entering the numbers the date of the visit must be entered before clicking the Start button to begin the survey. Customers who just can’t seem to find the information required to begin the feedback might want to check out the sample image posted at the top right corner of the Care 2 Comment page (image highlights the needed information in red).
Why should I take my pet to a vet?
- Dental Care – A whopping 80% of all dogs and cats over the age of 3 suffer from a form of dental disease
- Fitness & Well Being – The health condition diabetes affects 1 in every 200 cats and 1 in every 300 dogs
- Behavior Problems – In the country of England alone a stunning 200,000 people suffer a bite every year
- Fleas & Worms – Vets can prescribe products more effective and longer lasting than the ones off the shelf
Companion Care General Inquires Address
- Isambard House, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon, SN2 2EH