Charter Self Install
- Provides instructions on how to install a digital receiver
- The digital receiver is available for pick up at a Charter store or via home delivery
- The site is operated by Charter Communications, Inc. – 400 Atlantic Street, Stamford, CT 06901 – 203-905-7801
The self installation service allows a customer to save time and money by installing the receiver their self without the help of a costly professional technician. The self install kit received via delivery should include the following:
- 6′ Coax Cable (1 or 2 to connect your digital receiver to the cable outlet INSIDE the customers house)
- 6′ HDMI Cable (HD AND DVRS ONLY – to connect your digital receiver to the back of the customers TV, based on the type of TV)
- 6′ Component Cables (in select markets only)
- Digital Receiver and Power Cord (the cord should be 5 feet in length in most cases)
- Remote Control (black or grey in color)
- Welcome Kit
- Self-Installation Instructions
- Return Label (should have the address for the customer local Charter store)
- Welcome Letter
If any of the above pieces of information are missing from the Charter Self-Install package please contact customer service at 1 (888) 438-2427.
Who Or What Is Charter Communications?
- Stamford based cable TV company
- Founded in 1993 by the “three amigos” Barry Babcock, Jerald Kent, and Howard Wood
- Has an operating incoming over 900 million US Dollars
- Employs over 20,000 people across the Midwest and East Coast
Charter has agreed to carry the Big Ten Network, NFL Network and SEC Football Channel to its customers at no additional cost.