Chick-fil-A 2018 Calendar
- Account registration required for new members
- Existing members can login to manage account
- FAQ list is available for those with questions
The new year is almost upon us which can only mean one thing – THE ARRIVAL OF THE 2018 CHICK-FIL-A COW CALENDAR!! Those who have been licking their chops in anticipation all year long don’t have to wait another second to activate the exclusive Cow Calendar Card at the Chick-fil-A 2018 Calendar page. After arriving at the page the card activation process can be initiated by clicking the Activate Your Card link and signing up for a Chick-fil-A One account by filling out a brief online form with a name, email address, mobile pone number, password, and security questions (with answer). Once the account registration process has been completed an email address and password can be used to login and activate the Cow Calendar Card and take care of other account management needs. Those who plan on stopping by quite often may want to consider checking the Remember Me box (located under the login fields at the Chick-fil-A 2018 Calendar page) to ensure a quicker login process in the future.
A Sample of the 2018 “Steers of Yesteryear” Chick-fil-A Cow Calendar
- January – The “Most Inspirational Cow” boldly takes in a view from atop a mountain peak
- March – Features a cow known as the “Greatest Bovine Baller” slam-dunking a basketball
- July – “Highest Flyin’ Heifer” dons a sweet scarf and takes to the air in an old school plane
- November – Only the “Greatest Trailgrazer” would have the guts to ride on top of a hippo
- December – The “Greatest T-Bone” appears primed and ready to lead troops into battle
Members will be treated to one offer for each month once the card has been activated. Examples of some of the monthly offers that will be available include a Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich, any sized Coca-Cola fountain beverage (or Dasani bottled water), a Spicy Chicken Sandwich, 8-count Chick-fil-A Nuggets, Waffle Potato Fries, and the Mystery Offer. Those who appreciate the convenience of modern technology may want to think about redeeming the monthly offers via the Chick-fil-A One app available for download at the App Store and Google Play. Many questions that may arise regarding the calendar can be answered by reviewing the FAQs posted at the bottom of the Chick-fil-A 2018 Calendar page. Those with questions for Chick-fil-A can try reaching out to the company’s Support Center in Atlanta, GA.
Chick-fil-A Support Center
- 5200 Buffington Road, Atlanta, GA 30349