Christus Healthy Habits
- User ID and password needed to login
- Login credential recovery help available
- User support is available over the phone
When it comes to logging into an online portal it’s always nice to be provided with enough helpful information so that the act of making a phone call for technical support can be avoided. Those who require access to the Christus Healthy Habits portal will likely find all the support they need in the extensive information posted at the login page. First time users who require access to an account can begin by logging in with a temporary User ID and password. After the initial login has been completed users will be prompted to change their credentials for future access. It should be noted that both User IDs and passwords must meet the following requirements: alphanumeric and between 6 and 20 characters, no more than 2 repeating characters, must contain at least 1 capital letter, must contain at least 1 lower case letter, must contain at least 1 number, must not contain symbols or punctuation marks.
More on the Christus Healthy Habits Portal
- Users must enable pop-ups on their computer to ensure the portal functions correctly
- Internet Explorer 11+, Firefox 20+, Chrome 20+, or Safari on Mac OSX are supported
- Christus Healthy Habits Portal is best viewed at screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- User IDs can be changed at any time by clicking the My Accounts tab once logged in
- Christus Healthy Habits Portal supports many mobile devices Android 4 and iOS 5-7
Users who have forgotten a password can begin the account recovery process by entering a User ID. Those who have forgotten a User ID will need to enter the email address associated with the account to begin the recovery process. Those who are looking to make a password change can do so by entering a User ID, current password, and new password (new password must be entered twice). Users with questions about gaining access to the Christus Healthy Habits Portal that are not covered at the login page can call the Health Benefits Resource Center for support between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM Central Standard Time.
Health Benefits Resource Center Phone Number
- 866-515-1333 (option 6)