County Bill Pay
- Residents of San Bernardino County can now pay property tax bills, traffic tickets, liens, utilities, and much more through the County’s online collections portal
- Customers can make their payments using any major credit card, a debit card, direct bank draft, or online check
- Best of all, San Bernardino County does not charge any additional fees to use their online collections service
If you owe registration fees, utility bills, tax bills, tickets, or any other funds to San Bernardino County, you can easily make payments online using their new Collections website. Pay bills in full or in installments using your bank account, credit card, or debit account, and breathe easy – payments post immediately!
- You need your account number and last name to pay online
- Once you’ve entered your credentials, you’ll be transferred to Payment Express, which is San Bernardino County’s payment processor
- Payments typically post to your account immediately, but may not be drafted from your account for three business days
- You can use a Visa card, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card to pay
This service is only available if you owe money to San Bernardino County. You can’t use it to pay a city government, the state of California, or any other county, so make sure you owe funds to San Bernardino County and not some other agency before proceeding.
How to Pay San Bernardino County Central Collections
- Go to countybillpay.com
- Click “Here” at the bottom of the page
- On the following screen, enter the applicable account number and your last name
- Once the next page loads, enter your payment details and confirm your payment amount
San Bernardino County’s Central Collections is an easy, convenient way to stay on top of your fees, make fast payments, and ensure your account is always current. To make a payment, or simply to learn more, visit countybillpay.com today.