Dew and Doritos
- Allows a consumer to sign up or register for the Mountain Dew Game Fuel/Doritos/Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare “Fuel Up for Battle” promotion
- Open to legal residents of the US
- The promotion is sponsored by the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. – Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, New York 10577 – Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024
Game codes can be found on products produced by Frito-Lay and Pepsi to include 1-Liter and 2-Liter bottles of Mtn Dew and Diet Mtn Dew, 12-pack Cartons of Mtn Dew, DORITOS COOL RANCH Tortilla Chips and Mtn Dew Game Fuel Lemonade just to name a few. The code will be a unique ten (10)-character alphanumeric code.
Dew and Doritos Fuel Up For Battle Promotion Notes
- The sweepstakes started on October 6, 2014
- Codes cannot be sold for cash on platforms such as eBay
- No Purchase Necessary in order to win (see how to enter without purchase below)
- 20 oz, 1L and 2L packages for Mtn Dew, the first 3 codes entered from any combination of these packages will reward the participant with three pieces of in-game Gear
- Players who enter more than 106 Codes during the Promotion Period will earn a in-game badge that will make other players jealous
- Codes can only be used ONCE
How to enter the Fuel Up For Battle promotion without purchase?
Simply write to: Mtn Dew Game Fuel/Doritos/Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Promotion, PO Box 760012, Dept. 891-711, El Paso, TX 88576-0012. Include a 3×5 index card with the contestants contact information.