Discovery Go Activate
- Users will need to complete the activation process online
- A service provider will need to be specified to activate
The last thing anybody needs is the lack of ability to watch their favorite television programming anytime and anywhere. The Discovery Channel has got fans covered with its on-the-go streaming application Discovery Go. Viewers who would like to activate the service on their smart phone, tablet, or computer can begin the activation process at the Discovery Go Activate page. The first move users will need to make is the selection of their television service provider. The selection can be made by choosing a provider from the featured provider list, by scrolling the list of all available providers, or by using the provider search bar. Once the service provider is selected users will be directed away from the Discovery Go Activate page to the login page of their provider where they can complete the activation process.
Binge-worthy Material Available on Discovery Go
- Gold Rush – See the world through the eyes of extreme miners who are willing to take big risks in their pursuit of the ultimate payout
- Street Outlaws – Viewers who feel the need for speed will want to check out this action packed show about street racing
- Last Alaskans – Follow the last of the Alaskans allowed to live within the 19 million acres of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- Fast N’ Loud – Watch motorhead Richard Rawlings as he sets out to find and restore some of the most neglected vintage cars
Fans who do not see their service provider listed on the Discovery Go Activate page should try to remain upbeat as Discovery is working hard to add more to the list. Individuals who are interested in contacting Discovery can do so by calling or writing to their world headquarters.
Discovery Communications World Headquarters
- One Discovery Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910