- Code from receipt or order confirmation is needed
- A variety of different prizes are available to be won
- Copy of Winners List available upon written request
For a true WWE fan the act of purchasing a product associated with the brand is a joyous enough of an occasion on its own without any added incentive. However, those who buy a participating WWE product from GameStop (at a location or online) likely won’t be complaining after realizing they will have a chance to win Grand Prize tickets to see a live WWE event in exchange for the purchase. Registration for the WWE You Just Made the List Sweepstakes can be completed online by going to the GameStop WWE Sweepstakes page and filling out an online form with a name, address, email address, and entry code. The entry code needed to enter can be found on the GameStop retail location purchase receipt or on the order confirmation if the participating product was purchased online. Those who can’t seem to find the entry code on the purchase receipt may want to click the What’s this? link posted at the GameStop WWE Sweepstakes page to review a sample copy of a GameStop receipt (code will be circled in red on the image).
A Closer Inspection of the WWE You Just Made the List Sweepstakes
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States who are at least 13 years old
- Begins on August 28th, 2017 and lasts for around a month before closing on Halloween
- Limit of 1 entry per person per day throughout the entirety of the contest’s entry period
- In addition to the Grand Prize there will be 27 lesser value prizes awarded in the contest
- The Approximate Retail Value of all prizes to be awarded in the promotion is $1,909.54
It should be pointed out that pre-orders of any version of the WWE 2k18 video game with a value of $5 or less do not qualify as a qualifying purchase. The entire list of participating products can be review by clicking the Official Rules link posted under the entry form at the GameStop WWE Sweepstakes page. Those who want to find out who won the prizes can send a request for a copy of the Winners List to the Sponsor (must be received before February 15th, 2018).
WWE You Just Made the List Sweepstakes Sponsor
- World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. – 1241 East Main Street, Stamford, CT 06902