Go Get Waggle
- School must be entered to begin login
- Login credential recovery is available
Something as important as an online program that assists with the learning process should have a simple way for users to gain account access. Fortunately, those who use Waggle shouldn’t run into many problems when it comes to logging into the system. Users who need account access can complete the process in just a matter of seconds by going to the Go Get Waggle page and selecting a school (drop down boxes for state, district, and school are provided). Once the school is selected a username and password can be entered to complete the login process. Those who are having a difficult time getting into an account can click the Forgot username or password? link posted at the Go Get Waggle page to begin the online recovery process. Usernames can be recovered by entering an email address (username will be sent to address entered). Those needing to recover a password can enter a username to have the password reset.
What on earth is Waggle?
- Waggles builds student confidence through productive struggle and accelerates achievement
- Assesses skill proficiencies along with gaps in knowledge and provides progress monitoring
- Teachers use it for summer school, in class, for homework, and with blended learning models
- Teachers can differentiate and make assignments for individuals, groups, or the entire class
Those who still can’t get into an account after using the username and password recovery options may want to click the Contact Customer Support link posted to the bottom of the Go Get Waggle page. The Waggle program is provided by Triumph Learning, a company that serves over 6 million students and 400,000 teachers. Those who need to get in touch with Triumph Learning can try reaching the company by toll-free phone.