- Allows a user to keep track of Goodwill donation receipts and make new donations through out the year
- Eliminates the need to hold on to bothersome paper receipts from the Goodwill
- The site is operated by the Goodwill of North Georgia – 404-420-9929 – 235 Peachtree Street, Atlanta GA 30303
The Goodwill Donate system also makes it simple to print a yearly summary of all donations given during the course of the year and is a great service to use at tax time when claiming deductions to a charitable organization. Receipts are sent to the user via email OR visit the “My Donations” page by right-clicking on the screen from the account home page and choosing the “print” option.
Other GW Donate Talking PointsOn this topic: What's www.DollarTreeFeedback.com survey about? Read On dollartreefeedback.com survey
- The Goodwill will never share users information except under when required by US law
- Any issues with the GW online service can be directed to the customer service department at 404-420-9929
- All receipt can be found online by clicking on the “Get Receipt” button
Who or what is the Goodwill?
- Rockville based nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that provides a variety of services for poor people
- Was founded in B Town in 1902 by Reverend Edgar J. Helms
- Can be recognized my its blue and white smiley face logo
- Is dedicated to helping the less fortunate through job training, employment placement services, clothing donations and other community-based programs
Goodwill Industries International Inc roots were laid in the Morgan Methodist chapel when Edgar Helms and his congregation collected used household goods (clothes, pans, pots, food from wealthier areas of the city) and distributed it to poor areas of the city. The Goodwill eventually made its way to New York and now makes more than $4.8 billion in annual revenue. Mian operating hubs for the GW include Seattle, New York, Pittsburgh, Houston and St. Louis.