HF Doc Finder
- Users can search listed plans to locate a provider
- Content can be viewed in both English and Spanish
Whether or not a provider takes their insurance is plan is probably the first thing patients think about when trying to locate a new doctor. The answer to this all-important question has become quite a bit easier to find thanks to HF Doc Finder. Patients who are in need of medical attention can get started with the HF Doc Finder provider search process by selecting the appropriate plan. Once a plan is selected users will be directed to a search page where providers can be located by name, facility, field, condition, symptom, or procedure. HF Doc Finder users should note that searches will return results from every provider (even if search filters were previously applied).
Some of the Plans Listed at the HF Doc Finder
- Senior Health Partners – A managed long-term care plan for patients who are 21 or older and in need of 120 hours or more of services
- Healthfirst Essential Plan – A comprehensive health plan that covers all the essentials and comes with an annual deductible of $ 0
- Healthfirst 65 Plus Plan – A Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug plan for Medicare beneficiaries who do not qualify for any extra help
- Healthfirst Personal Wellness Plan – A comprehensive plan that covers all Medicaid services in order to keep members physically healthy
- Healthfirst Platinum Leaf – A comprehensive plan that covers essential health benefits and carries an annual out-of-pocket limit of $2,000
Spanish-speaking members can search the HF Doc Finder in Spanish by clicking the link posted at the top right corner of the page. Members who would like to order a printed order of the directory can do so by completing an online order form that requires a name, phone number, email address, address, plan and county.
Healthfirst Personal Wellness Plan Member Service Phone Number
- 855-659-5971 (available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week)