Humana One Members
- Allows users to keep track of Humana dental and vision coverage
- Requires the Humana members ID and password
- The service is operated by Humana Inc. – 1 (800) 448-6262 – Humana Correspondence Office, P.O. Box 14601, Lexington KY 40512-4601
The Humana One dental and vision account service is a FREE, quick and easy (the information members need to manage account benefits online 24 hours a day 7 days week). A new Humana One member will have to register before account benefits can be accessed online.
Why in the world should I register for a Humana One Account?
- Its FREE
- Edit and update personal and payment information
- Add another person to the Humana dental or vision policy
- Search for a dental or vision provider in any given area in the United States by zip code
- Quickly reference your benefits and payment details
- View a helpful FAQ that should answer any and all questions related to Humana
To register members will need to provide their name (as it appears on their Humana One ID card), member ID (may be called a Subscriber ID, Sub ID, ID, or ID #), DOB and zip code. The registration process will only take a few minutes and Internet connection is required. HumanaOne Dental is a division of Humana Inc. and is a leader in affordable dental and vision coverage to the poor and elderly.
- A Multi Billion Dollar American managed health care company
- Considered the largest public company in the state of Kentucky
- Trades on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol HUM
- Caught heat over sending deceptive flyers to dumb old people by the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services
David A. Jones, Sr. and Wendell Cherry founded Humana as a beat up old nursing home named Extendicare. Humana has had it shares of ups (revenues of over 41 billion dollars in 2013) and downs (Linda Peeno’s testimony ) over the years but manages to place in the top 100 of the Fortune 500 list year in and year out.