- Username is needed to login to portal
- New users can register for an account
- Credential recovery help is available
One would imagine that a grocery store owned by its employees would have a convenient way for those employees to access their benefits. When it comes to Hy-Vee, such an imagination would be spot on. Employees of the grocery store can gain access to their online benefits account in just a few seconds by going to the Hy-Vee Benefits page and entering a username along with a password (please note passwords are case-sensitive) before clicking the Login button. Those who can’t quite seem to recall their account password or username can begin the credential recovery process by entering a Company Key and Employee Number OR a date of birth and Social Security Number. New users who need to create an account can click the Register button posted to the right side of the login fields at the Hy-Vee Benefits page.
- Began with the opening of a small general store in Beaconsfield, Iowa in 1930
- Employs more than 82,000 workers who are encouraged to guide the company
- Ranks among the top 25 supermarket chains located within the United States
- Is a top 50 private company in the United States with $93 billion in annual sales
- Has more than 240 stores that are located throughout 8 of the Midwestern states
Employees who need to register for an account can begin the process by entering the same information needed to begin the login credential recovery process (Company Key and Employee Number OR a date of birth and Social Security Number). Those who are looking at screen that shows foreign writing can change the language by clicking the English, Español , or Français links posted at the bottom of the Hy-Vee Benefits page. Those with corporate-related questions for the company can try reaching out to Hy-Vee’s corporate office.
Hy-Vee Corporate Office
- 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266-8223