- Provides online access to account information and commonly used forms
- New Lessee Direct customers will have to register to gain access
- The service is administered by Lessee Direct – Phone 800-736-0220 or Fax 610-386-5778 – 1111 Old Eagle School Rd, Wayne PA 19087
To register for the Lessee Direct service users will need their email address, customer account and invoice number, user ID and contact number. The registration process should take less than 2 minutes to complete.
Why would anyone want to register with Lessee Direct?
- View and print invoices
- Pay a bill online with a valid credit card or bank account
- Sending messages to Customer Service regarding a given Lessee Direct account
- View and print copies of contacts
- Can be accessed 24 hours a day 7 days a week except during maintenance hours
Most users are encouraged to sign up for the Lessee Direct direct debit service that allows payments to be debited directly from a US bank checking account on the assigned due date which eliminated the annoying process of a mailing a check. For customer who opt out of this service all checks can be mailed to: P.O. Box 41602 Philadelphia, PA 19101-1602. Please note Adobe Reader is required when using the Lessee Direct e form service.
ReferencesOn this topic: What does US Bank offer? Check out more usbank.com/myoffer with confirmation code