- New users can create an account
- Existing users can login to account
- FAQs list is posted for assistance
When it comes time to ask for a helping hand the last thing a person needs is a confusing application process. California residents who need to apply for benefits can do so in a hassle-free and straightforward manner by going to the MyBenefits CalWIN page and clicking the Apply for Benefits or Continue Application tab. After clicking the tab one of the following 3 options will need to be selected prior to moving forward: Sign in or create a MyBenefits CalWIN account, Start a CalFresh application without signing in or creating an MyBenefits CalWIN account, or Continue a CalFresh application you started (temporary access code is needed for this option). Once the desired action has been selected the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with the application process. Those who need to register for an account can begin by clicking the Create a MyBenefits Account link posted at the My Benefits CalWIN page.
What else do I need to know?
- Questions can be answered without creating an account to confirm eligibility
- Reports can be completed online and replacement reports can be requested
- Information on programs is available (food assistance, cash aid options, etc.)
- MyBenefits CalWIN provides access to secure and private benefit information
Those who need to sign into an existing account can do so by entering a username along with an account password. Users who have no clue what their username is can enter the email address they used to sign up for an account to have it sent via email. Those with questions regarding their benefit information may want to click the FAQs tab posted at the top of the MyBenefits CalWIN page.