My Course Page
- Email address can be used to login
- Password recovery help is provided
- Contact information is available
The last thing any inspiring student needs is a clumsy and cluttered login process when accessing learning materials. It’s easy enough to assume that students who rely on the My Course Page portal for access to course material should have no such issues. The process of gaining access to an online account can be initiated by entering an email address along with a password into the blank fields provided in the middle of the page. Once the required information has been entered the Login button can be clicked to gain access to an account. Those who are rejected access to the My Course Page portal due to an incorrect password may want to consider clicking the Forgot your password? link to begin the account recovery process. After clicking the link, the email address used to register for an account can be entered prior to clicking the Request button to proceed with the password recovery process.
A Brief yet Informative Glance at OnCourse Learning
- Delivering continuing education, pre-licensing, and corporate training for over 60 years
- Combines the country’s best-in-class brands and a multidisciplinary education solution
- OnCourse is dedicated to taking learning to the next level by launching new products
- Many of its 6,500 corporate partners have been with OnCourse Learning for decades
- Is continuing to build on a curriculum that has already exceeded 11,000 courses
My Course Page students who already have instructions for the password reset process can begin by entering a reset code, email address, and password (password must be a minimum of 6 characters but no more than 15 characters). Once the required information has been entered the Save button can be clicked to proceed with getting a new account password. Those with questions for OnCourse Learning can try reaching out to the company’s corporate headquarters via phone or through email.
OnCourse Learning Corporate Headquarters Contact Information
- [email protected]