- Username and password are needed to login
- Account credential recovery help is available
- Help desk can be called with any questions
In an industry as challenging as selling vehicles dealers should expect plenty of support from their manufacturer. It appears Nissan is answering the call by allowing dealers instant online access through the NNA Net Dealer Portal. Dealers who need to gain access to an online account can login in just a few points and clicks by navigating to the portal and entering a username and password before clicking the Login button. Those who have lost or forgotten their NNA Net username or password can begin the account recovery process by clicking the links posted under the login fields. Dealers who feel completely lost when it comes to using the portal may want to check out the extensive FAQ list linked at the top left hand corner of login page.
Answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions
- NNA Net usernames ARE NOT case-sensitive but passwords ARE case-sensitive
- The screen resolution should be set at 1280 X 800 for optimal viewing of the portal
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 is the recommended browser for use with the portal
- Information on NNA Net can be printed using the internet browser print function
- Bulletins can be found under the My Documents tab in the appropriate category
- Those with questions can access the user guides in the Help section of the portal
NNA Net Dealer Portal users who would prefer to gain access in French can click the Français link posted under the login fields. Those who couldn’t find what they needed in the FAQs (or those who just don’t feel like reading) can get the assistance they need by calling the NNA Help Desk.
NNA Help Desk Numbers
- Nissan – 800-514-8061
- Infiniti – 800-545-9595