- Allows a New York AAPR Life Insurance account holder pay a bill online
- To gain access a member when need their contact number, last 4 digits of their SSN and DOB
- The website/service is administered by the The AARP Life Insurance Program New York Life Insurance Company – 5505 W. Cypress Street Tampa, FL 33607 – 1-800-865-7927
Please note after five unsuccessful log in attempts the AARP members account will become locked and they will have to go through an annoying retrieval process to regain access. Customers can make one-time payment on a life insurance contract using a valid US checking/savings account or credit/debit card. Members can also store payment methods for later use and view online payment history up to one year in length.
Life Insurance Program From New York Life
- New York Life does not charge any outrageous fees for use of the Manage My Payments Service
- Customers should double-check with their banking institute to be sure they do not charge fees when making an AARP payment online
- Questions regarding the service should be directed to 1 (800) 850-2658, or email us at [email protected]
- NYL AARP only accepts credit or debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo
- Smart customers will set up a Recurring Premium Payment schedule where the user makes a payment on a recurring monthly or quarterly basis
- With Recurring Premium Payment customers do not have to sign in and make a payment every month
- Payment confirmations (regardless of method) will be sent to the user’s email address of record
- Unfortunately at this time Recurring Premium Payment is only available if credit/debit card payment
AARP offers a variety of insurance programs to fit the needs of the aging US population. Popular insurance programs offered by the business includes Term Life, Whole Life, Supplemental and Estate Planning services.