- Online entry form can be completed to register
- Only 1 prize to be awarded in the sweepstakes
- Copy of Official Rules available at entry page
At one time or another most people have been involved in some type of contest that requires guessing how many objects can fit inside a container. Old Dominion Freight Line is taking this common concept to an entirely new level by asking participants to guess that amount of baseballs that will fit inside of a massive tractor trailer as part of the Seats to the World Series Sweepstakes. Those who wish to put their mathematical skills (or guessing ability) to the test can do so by going to the ODFL Tickets page and entering the amount of baseballs believed to be in the trailer. In addition to the amount of baseballs the entry form must be completed with a name and valid email address. Prior to completing the online registration boxes can be checked to register to receive emails from both Old Dominion Freight Line and Major League Baseball (located under the login fields at the ODFL Tickets page).
I’m listening…..what else should I know about??
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry
- Participants must be residing in the United States and at least the age of majority in their state
- There is a limit of just 1 entry per person (entry will be voided if the email address is not valid)
- The Total Approximate Retail Value of the prize package to be awarded adds up to $2,800.00
- If multiple entrants choose the correct amount of baseballs a drawing decides who’s the winner
- If nobody gets it right the winner will be the closest who doesn’t go over (ala The Price is Right)
- Old Dominion Freight Line – 500 Old Dominion Way, Thomasville, NC 27360