- Email address or Facebook can be used to login
- New users can complete brief registration form
- App available on Google Play or the App Store
Sometimes the best way to find a deal is by making a purchase from someone who no longer has use for whatever it is being sold. When this type of deal can be made with another person in the local community the situation gets even better. Those who like the idea of such a marketplace may want to take a look at OfferUp. The online hub for buying a selling products locally can be accessed by going to the OfferUp Now page and signing up for a new account by completing short online form with a name, password, and email address. Users who have already registered can login by entering an account email address along with a password. Facebook users who would like to simply the login and/or account registration process can do so by using their Facebook credentials at registration or when logging into the OfferUp now page.
Taking a Closer Look at OfferUp
- Has been downloaded over 23 MILLION times and has won Geekwire’s App of Year
- Is the largest mobile marketplace in the U.S. with 14 BILLION in transactions this year
- The company has been ranked number 4 on the Forbes list of the hottest start-ups
- OfferUp’s corporate office is located 5 minutes outside of downtown Bellevue, WA
Those who want to locate nearby items for sale can do so by typing a city into the search bar posted at the top of the OfferUp Now page. Users who prefer to get things done by use of a mobile app can begin the download process by clicking the Google Play or App Store buttons. Those who would like to stay in touch with OfferUp on social media can do so by clicking the icons posted at the bottom of the OfferUp Now page (Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In).