- Member ID and zip code needed to login
- Available in English as well as in Spanish
- Customer support is available by phone
It’s always a good thing when an online portal provides support to its users. To say those who have signed up for the PCP OTCHS portal will have adequate support is a MASSIVE understatement. Users who have lost their way can start by clicking the FAQs link posted under the login fields to bring up a list of Frequently Asked Questions along with the corresponding answers. Those who don’t find what they need in the FAQs can call OTC Health Solutions for over the phone assistance at 1-888-628-2770. PCP OTCHS portal users who would rather access the portal using a language other than the one shown on screen can do so by clicking the drop down box posted at the top right hand side of the page. It should be noted that at this time the only languages that are available to choose from are English and Spanish.
A Look Into the FAQs
- Amount of OTC benefits depends on the plan (members should review their documents)
- The OTC Benefit is a monthly benefit plan meaning that it can be accessed every month
- OTC Benefit plan members cannot exceeding their benefit amount when ordering online
- Benefit plan members should expect to receive their benefits within 7-10 business days
- Users CANNOT carry over their monthly benefits into the next month (USE IT or LOSE IT)
PCP OTCHS portal users who need access to an account can begin the login process by entering a Member ID along with a zip code. Those who need help finding their Member ID can get assistance by clicking the ? icon posted at the right of the Member ID login field. Users with questions for Preferred Care Partners can call for help between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM 7 days a week.
Preferred Care Partners Phone Number