- Username is needed to complete login
- New client account set up is available
- Support is available to assist by phone
Users who need to gain access to the Pemco Pulse portal shouldn’t have to worry about an overly confusing or messy login process. The straight-forward account access offered at the portal can be started by entering a username and hitting the Login button. Those who have gone so long without logging in that they have forgotten what their username is can click the Forgot your username? link and enter an email address along with the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number to begin the process of regaining access to an account. Those who received an invitation to sign up for PEMCO Pulse can click the Register button and complete an online form that requires a desired username, last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, password, language (English or Spanish), and security question with answer. It should be noted the username cannot be an email address and must be at least 6 characters in length.
A Fast Study of Progressive Employer Management Company
- PEMCO is a Florida based Professional Employer Organization with over 20 years of experience in providing solutions
- The company provides payroll administration, workers’ compensation, risk management, and human resource expertise
- Helps businesses reduce costs, increase profits, and attract employees by minimizing time spent on administrative issues
Clients who received a Registration Code with their invitation to the PEMCO Pulse portal will need to enter it along with the other required information when filling out the registration form. Those who DID NOT receive a registration code will need to enter an email address, employee number, and client number when completing the form. Clients in need of support can get the help they need (and likely deserve) with a simple phone call.
PEMCO Pulse Support Phone Number