Phone Claim AT&T
- Allows a Asurion customer to file, check the status or resume a previously submitted phone claim
- The customers will have to provide a detailed description of what occurred along with account information
- The site is managed by Asurion – Asurion Customer Service Representative @ 1-888-562-8662
During the claim filing process a customer will have to fill out and upload some forms in order to verify their identity (please have access to a working printer while making a Phone Claim with AT&T. Savoy customers can download the complete terms & conditions of coverage document and should take time out to read it.
Phone Claim AT&T Highlights and Lowlights
- AT&T Multi-Device Protection Pack covers mobile devices that are connected to the AT&T wireless network and non-connected devices such as Wi-Fi tablets or laptops
- Required documents can be returned to Asurion via Upload, Fax or Mail option
- Acceptable forms of ID when proof of identification is requested would be Valid Driver’s License, Military ID (Active or Retired), States Issued ID Card (or federally issued), US or Foreign Passport, or a Matricula Consular ID
- What ID’s are not accepted: school ID’s, library cards, Subway membership cards, social security cards, Sams club ID cards, birth certificates etc etc
- Customers are allowed to file a maximum of six claims during a 12 month time frame (any more than 6 will be rejected citing the terms of the Phone Claim AT&T contract)
- The customer will have up to 60 days to make a claim on a loss or stolen phone/device
- Consumers are not allowed to “share” claims with friends or family members
Please note if the claim is completed during the week (i.e. Monday thru Friday) the replacement model should arrive the next day. If the claim is completed on a Saturday (before 2pm CT) the replacement will arrive on Monday. If the claim is completed on a Sunday or Saturday after 2pm CT the replacement will not arrive until Tuesday.