Portal 4 Me
- Username can be used to gain access
- New users can register for an account
- Password recovery assistance available
When it comes time to gain access to a work related account the last thing any employee wants is a process confusing enough to evoke thoughts of finding a new career as a mongoose wrangler. Thankfully those who rely on the Kellermeyer Bergensons Services Portal 4 Me won’t have to worry about going down such a harrowing career path. The online login process can be completed in the time it takes to take a sip of hot coffee by entering a username name along with a password into the blank fields before clicking the Login button. Those who have forgotten their Portal 4 Me password can begin the recovery process by clicking the Forgot password? link and entering an Employee ID, last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, and date of birth. Employees should keep in mind that passwords must be at least 6 characters in length and contain at least 1 of each an upper case letter, lower case letter, and number.
A Quick Study on Kellermeyer Bergensons Services
- Has delivered best-in-class property services across the United States for over 70 years
- Retail clients include (but not limited to) grocery chains, pharmacies, and big box chains
- Commercial clients include (but not limited to) offices, malls, and entertainment venues
- Over 15,000 locations under management throughout the United States and Canada
- Custodial, ground, and physical plant maintenance is provided to educational facilities
New employees who need to create an account for the first time can do so by clicking the No account? Register Here link and filling out a form with a username, email address, Employee ID (just numbers no dashes), last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, date of birth, and password. Those who need Portal 4 Me assistance may want to try calling the Kellermeyer Bergensons Services Field Support Center at 800-537-1375.
Kellermeyer Bergensons Services Address
- 1575 Henthorne Dr, Maumee, OH 43537