Prepaid Citi Goodyear Rebates
- Information from card can be used to enter
- Portal available in both English and French
- Username required for full account access
One of the best incentives used to entice a customer into making a purchase is the tried and true rebate. Although the rebate has stood the test of time, it likely would have fallen by the wayside long ago if not for the ability to adapt with the times. One important adaptation many rebates have made is the disbursement of funds through an easy to use prepaid card. Customers who have received a rebate prepaid card from Goodyear can gain quick access to account information such as balance and recent transactions by going to the Prepaid Citi Goodyear Rebates portal and entering the card number along with the security code found on the back of the card. Those who need to gain full access to an account can login with a username and password. In the event a username or password has been forgotten, the links posted next to the login fields at the Prepaid Citi Goodyear Rebates portal can be clicked to initiate the reset process.
What about security?On this topic: What is the popular credit card offered by Citi? Check out citi.com/applycitisimplicity invitation
- Card Services will not contact cardholders for card information such as a PIN
- Cardholders are encouraged to never provide their card information to anyone
- It is recommended that cardholders reset their account password every so often
- When accessing an account it may be necessary to provide additional verification
- A username and postal code will be needed to begin the online password reset
Those who would prefer to view the Prepaid Citi Goodyear Rebates portal in French can use the drop down box at the top right side of the page to change the language preference (English and French available). It should be noted that Citigroup Inc. has sold its prepaid card business to Wirecard AG. Those who have another Wirecard account can click the Access Another Card link and enter a 16 digit card number to look up information on a different card.