Protect My ID Alert
- Redeem a promotional Protect My ID membership offer with an activation code
- Identity Theft Insurance is underwritten by insurance company AIG
- Users can redeem the membership online or by calling 1-877-297-7780
From the Protect My ID site:
“Redeem your complimentary membership to ProtectMyID Alert here. We offer multiple layers of protection and are backed by Experian – a name you can trust. We monitor your credit daily and alert you when key changes are found. We provide you with an easy-to-read Experian credit report to look for signs of fraud. $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance Coverage. A Fraud Resolution Agent is assigned immediately to work closely with you to resolve any identity issues.”On this topic: Total www.DollarTreeFeedback.com customer survey program on the internet: read about dollartreefeedback customer survey
If for any reason the customer would like cancel their Protect My ID membership please dial a customer service agent at 1-877-297-7780 or email [email protected] Please note that customers will not be reimbursed for any portion of their current monthly/annual paid membership fee.
What is ProtectMyID?
- Full-service provider of identity theft detection that monitors customers credit to help prevent ID Theft
- Includes a Experian Credit Report
- When a change in a customers credit is detected customers will receive an alert by SMS mobile text
- Offers a ProtectMyID Mobile App that can be accessed through most smart phone
- For a dispute related to a Equifax or TransUnion credit report please contact Equifax or TransUnion directly at 1-888-202-4025 (Equifax) and 800-916-8800 (TransUnion)
ProtectMyID is part of the Experian Interactive family of online sites and any firms interested in forming a partnership with Protect My ID Alert should send an email to [email protected] Experian is dedicated to state of the art, world-class security standards and providing peace of mind to customers.
Other ID Theft Protection Services?
- ID Theft Protection from Consumer Reports
- Identity Guard
Identity theft is defined as when someone attempt to to be someone else by assuming that person’s identity and the estimated financial losses total over $20 billion annually.