- Online registration is available
- Username and password needed
- Online account recovery available
Any type of payment associated with healthcare is one that can likely be taken care of online. Users who need to make a payment using the Provider Payments Portal from Echo Healthcare Systems can get the job done by logging in with a username and password. Those who have failed to access an account may want to click the Can’t access your account? link posted under the portal’s login fields to begin the account recovery process. Users who can’t recall a username can enter an email address to begin the account recovery while those who can’t come up with a password will need to enter an email address along with a username. Those who have yet to register for access to the Provider Payments Portal can do so by filling out and online form with a username, email address, password, Tax Identification Number, draft number, and draft amount.
A Guide to the Information Needed When Signing Up
- Username – Must be at least 4 characters long and can be composed of both numbers as well as letters
- Email Address – Is needed in the event a forgotten or lost password needs to be sent to the portal user
- Password – 8 characters minimum with a number, a special character, and upper and lower case letters
- Tax Identification Number – The 9 digit long number needs to be entered without the use of any spaces
- Draft Number – Echo draft numbers are 9 digits in length and are not comprised of any spaces or letters
- Draft Amount – Users should be sure to type in the draft amount WITHOUT the use of the dollar symbol
Provider Payments Portal users who need to confirm an ACH Deposit can begin by entering a TIN and the deposited amount to confirm the account. Those who need to reach Echo Health Inc. can can trying getting in touch by phone, mail, or fax.
Echo Health Inc. Contact Information
- 868 Corporate Way, Westlake, OH 44145
- Phone – 440-835-3511
- Fax – 440-835-5656