- Regis ID needed to gain account access
- Time clock policy is available for review
- Password recovery process is available
A wonder of the modern age that most companies have likely experienced by now is the ease of which employees can manage their workday with the help of an online portal. Those who are employed by Regis Salons are likely no stranger to the user-friendly Regis Connect portal. Employees who need access to an account can complete the sign in process by navigating to the portal and entering a Regis ID along with an account password before clicking the Login button. New hires who have yet to login to the Regis Connect portal must first set up an account by clicking the Activate New Account link and verifying a date of birth, last name, and first name. Employees who wish to review a list of approved site that can be accessed at anytime without logging into the portal can click the Site for Anytime Access link.
Approved Websites for Anytime Access
- Bswift – Employees can enroll in and manage their Regis benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life
- Benefit Hub – A lucrative dollar saving discount program set up exclusively for Regis Corporation employees
- Wells Fargo – Regis employees can gain anytime access to their important financial benefits including 401k
- Tools for the Pro – A variety of handy job-related products are available that can be browsed and purchased
- Paychecks – Salon, field, and salon support employees can access information including pay stubs and W-2
It should be noted that employees are required to check a box to confirm they understand that logging in to the portal is considered work time and that all hours must be reported according to the Time Clock Policy. Those who wish to review the policy can click the appropriate link posted at the Regis Connect portal. Individuals with corporate-related inquiries for the company may try reaching out to the Regis Corporation Headquarters.
Regis Corporation Headquarters
- 7201 Metro Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55439