Resort Certs Redeem
- Login using an email address and password
- Resorts can be browsed without logging in
- Customer service and FAQs are available
One of the best (and possibly one of the most underused) gifts that can be bestowed upon someone is the gift of travel. Those who were lucky enough to receive a vacation from Resort Vacation Certificates can begin the redemption process by going to the Resort Certs Redeem page and logging into an account with an email address and password. In the event an account password has been forgotten the Forgot your password? link can be clicked to enter an email address and receive instructions on how to update the password. Those who are in the giving spirit can purchase a certificate to be used as a gift by clicking the Purchase Certificates button at the Resort Certs Redeem page and logging into an account. The Explore Resorts button can be clicked to view a list of available resorts prior to moving forward with a purchase.
Stuff to Keep in Mind About Resort Vacation CertificatesOn this topic: Important notes to use to your Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey. Check out more about dollar tree feedback survey
- Resort Vacation Certificates are redeemable for a 7 night stay at vacation rental properties all across the globe
- Certificates are designed to be used for off-peak travel but accommodations may be available throughout the year
- Accommodations can be searched for up to 12 months in advance depending on the type of certificate received
- All travel will need to be completed within 12 months from the date of the Resort Vacation Certificate booking
- Certificates must be redeemed and accommodations must be booked before the expiration date (book by date)
Those with questions regarding the redemption process may want to browse the FAQs posted at the bottom of the Resort Cert Redeem page. Customers who came up empty after reviewing the FAQs can seek assistance by calling customer service between the hours of 8 AM and 9 PM ET Monday through Friday and 9:30 AM through 6 PM ET on Saturdays.