- United States Postal Service Christmas Promotion
- Offers a variety of mailing benefits just in time for the Holiday season
- The site is operated by USPS – United States Postal Service, 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20260 – PHONE (202) 268-2500 or FAX (202) 268-4860
The USPS Send Cheer promotion features a holiday decorated flat rate box that does not require the need to weigh items or calculate postage amounts. This promotion is intended for mailing items up to 70 pounds in weight.
Other USPS Promotional Features
- Tracking that includes up to 11 scans per package
- Specific date tracking software (no more guessing on the arrival date)
- Free insurance up to $50
- Packages will be delivered directly to the consumers door step by a nice man or woman
The Send Cheer promotion also provides special edition holiday stamps in the form of Santa, Rudolph, Bumble, Hermey, Frosty the Snowman and MANY more. Please note that Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer are under license a to Character Arts LLC. A book of 20 Holiday Cheer US Stamps will cost $9.80.
USPS Holiday Box Sizes?
- PRIORITY MAIL SMALL FLAT RATE HOLIDAY BOXES = 5-3/8″ x 8-5/8″ x 1-5/8″
- PRIORITY MAIL FLAT RATE HOLIDAY BOXES MEDIUM STYLE 1 = 11″ x 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- ” ” ” ” ” MEDIUM STYLE 2 = 11-7/8″ x 3-3/8″ x 13-5/8″
- LARGE FLAT RATE HOLIDAY BOXES = 12″ x 12″ x 5-1/2″
Please note the limited edition USPS Holiday boxes are subject to availability the promotion is expected to end of Christmas Day. Please be sure to keep the Label ID number from the Mailing Label or Receipt of the mail piece for tracking purposes (the number of letters and numbers vary depending on the class of mail or extra service being used).
General USPS FAQ
- Any issues with USPS can be directed to customer service at 1-800-222-1811
- All packages shipped using Priority Express comes with a money back guarantee
- A standard mailing package is considered late if it has not arrived in 14 business days
- Postal Service employees sustain over 5000 dog bites a year (no joke) and delivery service may be temporarily withdrawn when an animal is considered a threat
- Weather may delayed or curtailed mail delivery
- USPS is not responsible for road maintenance and will not make a delivery if the road is not safe