Simply App Pack
- Order number and zip code are needed
- Customer service is available to assist
Sometimes a purchase isn’t complete without going online to make an additional add-on. Simply Wireless customers who have been directed to the Simply App Pack page can get started by entering an order number along with a zip code into the blank fields posted in the middle of the page. Once the required information has been entered the Click Here to Continue button can be clicked to proceed with the process. It should be noted that the zip code entered at the page must be the same as the ship to zip code associated with the order. Customers who are having problems locating the order number should be able to find it on the packaging slip they received with the order. Those who want to learn more about Simply Wireless can do so by clicking the logo posted at the bottom right hand side of the Simply App Pack page.
- Simply Wireless – The parent company of the Simply Brands was founded in 1997
- Mobile Now – Sprint preferred retailer includes 100 Sprint-branded retail locations
- Wireless Partners – Exclusive vendor and partner for the top TV shopping channels
- Simply Prepaid – Offering deals from top prepaid no-contract wireless providers
- Shop Cell Deals – A top-rated marketplace merchant and dedicated web store
Simply Wireless is one of the largest multi-channel wireless distributors in the country with a vast partner clientele that stretches from coast to coast. Partners include names such as Amazon, Ebay, Groupon, T Mobile, Samsung, Tracfone, Boost Mobile, LG, and New Egg. Those with questions for Simply Wireless can try filling out the company’s online contact form with a name, email address, phone number, and message.