Talk To Food Lion Sweepstakes
- Take part in the TALK TO FOOD LION CUSTOMER SURVEY 2014 SWEEPSTAKES
- Customers will need the PIN number from the receipt or the Food Lion store number
- The survey is administered by the Medallia Company with authorization from Food Lion – 2110 Executive Drive, P.O. Box 1330, Salisbury, NC 28145-1330 – 1 (800) 210-9569
Please note the store number will 4 be numeric digits in length i.e. 1234. While taking the Talk To Food Lion sweepstakes survey the customer will see a bar in the top right hand corner of the screen. This bar will show the progress the customer has made through the survey.
Food Lion Sweepstakes Highlights
- The contest is promoted by Ipsos-Insight, LLC, who is based at 1 Upper Pond Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Customers MUST complete the survey within 5 days of making the purchase
- Only one entry is allowed per week regardless of entry method
- Food Lion mail in entry must have a return address and PO Boxes are not allowed for a variety of reasons
- The winners will be selected by a random draw taking place at the office of Ipsos Reid
- Four lucky winners will receive a Food Lion gift card valued at $250
- Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the Food Lion drawing by email, phone or mail
Consumers can enter the Talk To Food Lion sweepstakes without purchase by writing to: Ipsos, Inc., c/o Ipsos-Reid, 222 S Riverside Plaza, Incentives Department, 1403576801, Suite 350, Chicago, IL 60606. Please be sure to include a name, address, telephone number and DOB on a 3×5 index card.
Example questions found during the Food Lion survey
- “How satisfied are you with your overall shopping experience at Food Lion?”
- “If in the area, how likely are you to shop at this Food Lion store for your next grocery shopping trip?”
- Rate on a scale of 1 to 5 the following statement: “My shopping experience was easy and hassle-free”
Please note by taking part in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to any promotional terms the company (Food Lion) may request the customer to engage in.