Talk to Martin’s
- Info found on receipt must be entered to start
- Questions about survey can be asked via email
- Customer Contact Center available for support
When it comes time to reflect on a recent trip to the grocery store it’s best done from the comfort of a computer chair (and maybe with a snack and a cold drink). Those who have just finished unloading a boatload of groceries after a trip to Martin’s can take a load off and provide feedback about the visit online at the Talk to Martin’s page. In order to get the ball rolling the date and time of purchase must be entered as shown on the store receipt. In addition to the date and time, 4 separate sets of numerical characters must be entered into the blank fields provided at the Talk to Martin’s page (these can also be found on the purchase receipt). Once all of the needed information has been keyed in the forward button can be tapped to begin the customer survey.
Great Brands Available at Martin’s
- Etos – Creating simple European beauty products to help customers feel great since 1919
- Smart Living – A brand that specializes in home essentials and seasonally inspired items
- Nature’s Promise – Offers a variety of “free from” and USDA certified organic products
- Simply Enjoy – Gourmet products from regional specialties to the contemporary classics
Customers who are feeling a bit defeated when it comes to finding the required information from the store receipt may want to refer to the image posted smack dab in the middle of the Talk to Martin’s page (sample image shows the location of the information on a receipt). Those who would rather provide feedback in Spanish can change languages from English by clicking on the drop down box at the top of the page. Customers with questions regarding the survey process can get the help they need via email. Those with questions unrelated to the survey can call Martin’s Customer Contact Center at 888-562-7846.
Email Address for Survey Support