Talk To Stride Rite Outlet
- Provide some candid feedback related to a visit to Stride Rite
- Please have the 15 digits access code on hand
- The site is powered by the Service Management Group with permission from Stride Rite
The Stride Rite Outlet survey is associated with Keds, Sperry Top-Sider and Saucony outlet stores. At the end of the survey the customer will receive a promotional coupon that can be used on their next purchase. Please note the Talk To Stride Rite promotional offer is only good for 30 days and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Stride Rite Corporation
- Children’s footwear retailer
- Founded in 1919 under the name Green Shoe Manufacturing Company
- Based out of Lexington, Massachusetts, U.S
- Operating revenues topping out of $800 million
- Most locations can be found in suburbia shopping centers
- The average size of a Stride Rite outlet store checks in at 2,800 square feet vs 1700 for a regular store
Jacob A. Slosberg and Philip Green founded the first Stride Rite store when they discovered a lack of children’s store stores in the Boston area back in the early 1900’s. Back in 1919 the firm was calling itself the Green Shoe Manufacturing Company and did not officially become Stride Rite until 1966. The names Stride Rite was created based on one of the best-selling shoes at the time. Experts in the business estimate that each retail Stride Rite location holds about 8,900 pairs of shoes (over 10,000 pairs for the outlets). Outlets stores number just over 100 while it is estimated that there are around 230 retail stores.
Popular Stride Rite Brands include:
- Hush Puppies
Any questions about Stride Rite can be directed to 800-299-6575 or by email at [email protected] Any Merchandise must be returned in its original unworn condition and received WITHIN 45 DAYS OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE in order to receive a full refund.