Tire Plus Survey
- Provide the 12 digit survey receive to provide feedback in regards to a visit
- The survey invitation number can be located on the bottom right side of the customers invoice
- The site is operated by InMoment, Inc. with permission from Tire Plus Total Car Care – 800–440–4167 – 333 E. Lake St., Bloomingdale, IL 60108 USA
Please note the survey will take about 10 minutes to complete and DO NOT enter the dash when entering the invitation number. The survey will ask a few questions in regards to the quality of the tires purchased and the skill level of their grease monkeys.
Who or what is Tire Plus?On this topic: Important notes to apply for the Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey. Check out more about www.dollartreefeedback.com survey
- Clearwater based tire and auto repair shop
- Founded by Shell Oil gurus Tom Gegax and Don Gullett in 1976
- The firm got its start in the sleepy little town of Burnsville, Minnesota
- Strives to destroy the stereotypes of the automotive industry through bright lights, a colorfully merchandises showroom and clean-shaven, well dressed grease monkeys
Tires Plus Total Car Care has mote than 5,000 employees and operated in 500 stores across 23 states in the US. The firm is no stranger to charity donating a nice sum of money to organizations like Meals on Wheels Association of America and Pediatric Cancer Foundation.
What type of services are offered at Tire Plus?
- Brake repair and alignment
- Battery replacement and auto engine repair
- Heating & Cooling Repair Service (not having AC in the summer is a death sentence)
- Oil changes, tune ups and transmission services
It should be noted Tire Plus offers a comprehensive vehicle inspection service by appointment only. These inspections are required by law when attempting to renew a auto plate and help reduce unexpected breakdowns and repairs.
- tiresplussurvey.com or Tiresplus.com/Survey