- Apple TV and Fire TV devices can be activated online
- Code from device must be entered to begin the process
- TNT contact info available for questions or comments
Anyone with a flair for the dramatics (when it comes to television at least) would be well advised to pick up an Amazon Fire TV or Apple TV device and check out the hours of TNT programming that can be viewed on demand. To get started with the device action process, users will need to go to the TNT Drama Activate page and confirm which device they need to activate (Fire TV or Apple TV). After choosing between Fire TV or Apple TV the activation code generated by the device must be entered into the provided field.
Drama Available on TNT
- The Last Ship – After a global pandemic wipes out 80 percent of the world’s population humanity’s fate is in the hands of the crew of a lone naval destroyer
- The Librarians – Follow an organization hidden underneath the Metropolitan Public Library as they solve impossible mysteries and fight the supernatural
- Charmed – A zany one hour drama program featuring Halliwell sisters Prue (Shannen Doherty), Phoebe (Alyssa Milano), and Piper (Holly Marie Combs)
- Arrow – Billionaire Oliver Queen returns home after being gone missing for 5 years to assume the role of Arrow his bad-guy-stopping vigilante alter ego
Once the activation code has been entered the Submit button will need to be clicked to continue with the activation process through the TNT Drama Activate page. Viewers who have questions or comments that they would like to share with the network can try contacting TNT by phone, mail, or email.
TNT Support Contact Information
- Mailing Address – TNT Viewer Relations, 1010 Techwood Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Email Address – [email protected]
- Phone Number – 404-885-4538
ReferencesOn this topic: What is www.DollarTreeFeedback.com survey about? Read On dollar tree survey