Try Tac Glasses
- Order can be made using a credit card
- Introductory product video is provided
- Customer service is available by phone
As if the electrifying Taclight wasn’t enough, Bell & Howell is now pushing the envelope of innovation even further with the introduction of the new Tac Glasses. Customers who want to get their hands on a pair of these military-inspired sunglasses that block glare and enhance colors can do so by visiting the Try Tac Glasses page and placing an order. The order process can be completed without too much exertion by filling out a brief online form that requires a zip code, card number, card expiration date, CVV2, name, address, phone number, and email address. Those who have a shipping address different from their billing address should check the box located under the order form prior to hitting the Process Order button. Customers ordering from Canada can click the link posted at the very top of the Try Tac Glasses page to proceed with an order.
Why should I Try Tac Glasses??
- Includes amazing light-filtering technology that allows wearers to see without glare
- Can survive in the harshest of conditions and enhances color for eagle-sharp vision
- Great for activities like hiking, golf, watersports, and even skiing (or snowboarding)
- Improves clarity (even in low light) unlike ordinary glasses that make things darker
The offer available at the Try Tac Glasses page includes a pair of Tac Glasses for just $19.99 plus FREE shipping (sales tax will be applied to all orders from CA, NJ, NV & NY). It should be noted that a $10 shipping surcharge will be applied to orders from AK and HI and a $20 shipping surcharge with be applied to orders from Puerto Rico. Those who have questions about an order can reach out to customer service between the hours of 8 AM to 8 PM Eastern Time.