USAA Auto Recall
- Link to VIN lookup tool is provided
- USAA monthly auto guide included
- Customer service available by phone
The thought of driving around in a car that may or may not have been the subject of a massive recall can be an unsettling experience. Luckily vehicle owners can put their minds at ease by cutting to the chase and finding out if an automobile has been recalled at the USAA Auto Recall page. The page is loaded with information regarding auto recalls including a link to the VIN lookup tool. The tool can be used by either completing a search using a VIN or the vehicle make and model. Those who have no idea where to find a vehicle’s VIN (or even what in the world a VIN even is) can click the What’s a VIN? or How do I find it? links posted at the VIN lookup tool.
A Few Tips from the USAA Auto Recall Review
- Manufacturers are required to repair a recalled vehicle at no charge even for those who are not the original owner
- Proactive owners who use the VIN lookup tool have an advantage as notice of a recall may take months to receive
- Recall notices should be kept on hand to serve as a reminder and to be part of a vehicle’s maintenance history file
Customers with the desire to keep a vehicle running smoothly may want to check out USAA’s monthly auto guide by clicking the Learn More button posted at the USAA Auto Recall page. Those who want to follow USAA on social media can click the links posted at the top right corner of the page (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn). Customers with questions for USAA can try reaching out to the company by phone.
USAA Phone Number
- 210-531-USAA (8722)