Valero Credit Card
- Allows a consumer to apply for a Valero credit card online
- During the application process the consumer will be asked to disclose their annual income, Driver License Number and email address
- The site is operated by the Valero Marketing and Supply Company – One Valero Way, San Antonio, TX 78249 – 210-345-2000
The Valero credit card site also allows customers who already have the credit card access to their accounts online. Online account access provides the consumer with the ability to pay a bill, view recent activity, activate a Valero card received via mail and update personal information. Customers will need their User ID to sign in.
Valero Card Highlights/Lowlights
- Allows consumers to save up to 8 cents on each gallon of pricey gasoline
- The PROGRAM BONUS is accepted at more than 5000 gas stations across the US
- Flexible payment options that allows the customer to choose the date of payment each month
- The ValuePlus Program ONLY applies to Fuel Purchases on Valero credit cards
- The Valero credit card is opened by DSRM National Bank
- Customers must purchase a minimum of 50 gallons of gas each month in order to receive the rebate (under the 4 cents a gallon savings)
- The gas bonus program is capped at 74.9 gallons each month (under the 4 cents a gallon savings)
- Valero commercial or fleet accounts are not eligible for the ValuePlus Program
- Purchases on anything but fuel (i.e. candy, chips, beverages, beer) are not eligible for the program
Any questions about the program can be directed to 1-800-333-3560 or by mail to DSRM National Bank, P.O. Box 300, Amarillo, TX 79105-0300.
Valero Energy Corporation
- San Antonio based oil and gas company
- Revenues over 130 billion dollars
- Founded in 1980 and serves the areas of North America and the Caribbean
Valero Energy was actually created when Coastal States Gas Corporation gave up their LoVaca Gathering Company to Valero. The firm operates a variety of gas stations across the US under the names Valero, Shamrock, Diamond Shamrock, Ultramar, Beacon, and Total.