Warranty Bayer Diabetes
- Visitors can obtain information about Bayer Contour membership benefits online
- Enroll or sign in if already a member
- The program is authorized by Bayer – 100 Bayer Blvd, PO Box 915, Whippany, NJ 07981-0915 – United States – Tel: 1-800-348-8100
It is recommended that most members sign up for the Bayer’s Contour CHOICE savings card after enrolling in Bayer’s Contour CHOICE Program. The Choice saving cards provides a variety of benefits to include:
- A savings of up to $35 a month on test strip co-pays
- Accepted at 99% of retail pharmacies
- No activation or hidden fees
Why register for Bayer’s Contour Choice Benefits?
- Provides a free newsletter on how to better handle diabetes (i.e. stop eating fast food and drinking gallons of soda)
- Online tools such as glucose level tracking, meal planning and a diabetes stupidity meter
- Receive a meter replacement free of charge with replacement batteries
- Upgrade a meter and receive 10 free test strips or 25 Microlet Lancets
Please note the Warranty Bayer Diabetes offer is limited to one per customer and is valid for 12 uses until 12/15/15. The choice savings card cannot be redeemed for cash, women or any other items a fat person can come up with. Parents who would like to register a child should use their own DOB to set up the account and then can later add the child to the account at a later date.
To obtain a Contour Choice card the patient will have to provide their email address and home phone (or cell phone).
ReferencesOn this topic: What does US Bank offer? Check out more usbank.com/myoffer applicant information