- Allows a consumer to download Download ZEDGE ToneSync for iTunes
- Requires a one time install AND Windows XP, 7 or 8 iOS 5.0 or later iTunes 9 or later
- Zedge does not provide a customer service phone number and customers will need to post in the forums or use the contact us option
The Zedge ToneSync tool makes is SUPER easy for a iPhone user to use ringtones on their phone. Please note the tool is also available for the MAC but the installation process is a little more tricky. The site offers FREE wallpapers, games, themes and of course ringtones.
More Zedge details
- Is considered my many experts in the industry as the place to go to find new, interesting content for mobile phones
- Zedge employs a wide variety of native, high-performance ad formats including banners, interstitials, and video
- Is a hot spot for B and lower rated artists, musicians, and developers to share their music and programs with millions of people from every walk of life
- Zedge is owned by the Zedge Holdings Inc and has over 20 million members (many of which are active)
- Is an ideal way for a developer to reach consumers via the Google Play store and Apple App
- Zedge draws consumers from over 150 countries and has 1.2 million Facebook Likes
- Zedge is headed by Tom Arnoy – Chairman, CEO and Co-Founder with his right hand man Jonathan Reich – COO
Zedge can be found as part of the IDT Corporation on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol IDT. IDT is based at 520 Broad Street, Newark, NJ 07102, United States – Map and can be reached via Phone at 973-438-1000. The IDT Corporation is considered a Diversified Communication Service with over 1500 employees. The firm competes in the Telecom Platform Services and Consumer Phone Service market. IDT was founded in 1990 and has a total annual revenue over 1.5 million US dollars.